The NFL announced the nominations for the FedEx Air & Ground Awards for Week 14, and RB Cam Akers is among those nominees. The nominees are as followed:
- Packers QB Aaron Rodgers completed 26 of 33 attempts (78.8 percent) for 290 yards and three touchdowns for a 133.6 QBR.
- Broncos QB Drew Lock completed 21 of 27 attempts (77.8 percent) for 280 yards and four touchdowns for a 149.5 QBR.
- Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky completed 24 of 33 attempts (72.7 percent) for 267 yards and three touchdowns for a 126.7 QBR.
- Rams RB Cam Akers rushed for 171 yards on 29 attempts (5.9 Y/A).
- Titans RB Derrick Henry rushed for 215 yards on 26 attempts (8.2 Y/A) and two touchdowns.
- Colts RB Jonathan Taylor rushed for 150 yards on 20 attempts (7.5 Y/A) and two touchdowns.
FedEx and Direct Relief partnered up this season to provide an emergency medical backpack to a local community health center in the winning players’ city. If Akers wins, QueensCare Family Clinics in Los Angeles will receive a backpack that will help them take care of 500 people in the community.
Winners are determined by vote so make sure to vote for Akers!
How to Vote
There are two ways to vote. First, you can visit the dedicated page on NFL.com, which can be found here: NFL.com/FedEx.
Another way to vote is through NFL’s Twitter page: @NFL.
Celebrate Aker’s big game and help give back to the community. It’s an all-around win.